We offer a wide range of wires for the fastener industry which are suitable for cold forming. Our unique phosphate-free coating based on polymer dispersion fully replaces previously used technologies.
Forget about old, non-ecological, energy-intensive processes using phosphated wires and discover a new environmentally friendly product.
Our product offers a number of advantages over outdated phosphate-based technology:
• + 20% longer tool lifespan (special coating provides better lubrication)
• + 50% longer lifespan of heading oils
• Increase of productivity (more pieces per minute)
• lower cleaning costs (lower bath temperature and concentration)
• cheaper disposal of fluids (no phosphate sludge, nitrates, heavy metals)
• easy to remove after forming
HEAT TREATMENT OPTIONS
|DIN 1654||EN 10263-2||Description|
|GKZ+K||+AC+C||spheroidized + cold drawn|
|K+GKZ+K||+U+C+AC+LC||cold drawn + spheroidized + light cold second drawing|
|GKZ+K+GKZ+K||+AC+C+AC+LC||spheroidized + cold drawn + spheroidized+ light cold second drawing|
MOST COMMON STEEL GRADES
|EN 10263-2||C2C, C4C, C8C, C10C, C15C, C17C, C20C, others on request|
|EN 10263-4||17B2, 23B2, 38B2, 17MnB4, 20MnB4, 23MnB4, 30MnB4, C35EC, 42CrMoS4, others on request|
|DIN 1654||QSt 32-3, QSt 36-3, others on request|
Thickness tolerance h9 according to EN 10278, or as mutually agreed.
Standardly delivered in rosettes on metal formers, or in spooled coils tied with metal band.
Other options include: wooden pallets, anticorosive oil treatment, oversea packing, cardboard core.
Please see a short video from the production.